La Cure Beauté ™ is Dead Sea Natural Beauty products that include Bath Salts, Mud and a wide
range of creams line such as (Moisturizing, Eye, Body Lotion, and Whitening cream, etc). Plus to the magnificent Dead Sea Soaps line as (Mud, Salt, Scrub and Anti-cellulite soap).
Also La Cure Beauté ™ was very interested to complete its range with the Dead Sea hair, body & facial treatment lines as (Shampoos, Shower Gel, Scrub Oil, Massage Oil, Facial Scrub, Facial Toner, and Cleansing Milk. The Dead Sea products range is basically made from natural pure ingredients and extracts in addition to the Dead Sea mud, salts and minerals which are extracted directly from the Dead Sea which is 422 meters below sea level, and its shores are the lowest point on the surface of Earth on dry land.
The Dead Sea having a higher concentration of minerals than any other sea in the world contains more than 35 different types of minerals, mainly Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Selenium, Chloride, Sulfur, Bromide and Manganese. Dead Sea Although called the “Dead Sea”, this sea and the whole region on its shores is very much alive. The Dead Sea lies 1,312 feet below sea level. It is the lowest point on earth and is one of the most saline lakes in the world. It is mainly fed by the Holy Jordan River and is a terminal lake, which loses huge amounts of water by evaporation into the hot dry air. This results in high concentration that is particularly rich in chloride salts of magnesium, potassium, calcium, bromine and many other important minerals.
Millions of people have known the uniqueness of the Dead Sea for centuries as a single source of health and beauty. This is the only place in the world with this particular combination of exclusive spa benefits.
Discoveries show that the ancient people visited the Dead Sea over 4000 years ago.
King David, Herod, the Roman Emperor Vespasian and many of time's subsequent royal and wealthy travelers, have all made a point to treat themselves to the therapeutic and restorative properties of the Dead Sea. King Solomon made gifts of Dead Sea Salts to the Queen of Sheba.
Marc Anthony attempted to conquer the area for the legendary Queen Cleopatra, who sought its beautifying qualities.
The Dead Sea Therapy has proved itself to be of value in treating number of Dermatological, Rheumatologic and Pulmonary diseases especially psoriasis, Rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and eczema. As a health spa, the Dead Sea offers to patients an opportunity to treating various skin ailments.
La Cure Beauté ™ Natural Dead Sea Beauty Products have produced a modern therapeutic range of products with the idea of providing the unique benefits of Dead Sea Minerals in the comfort of one’s own home.
Extensive and thorough researches carried out by La Cure Beauté ™, have permitted the development of unique and remarkable products, which show exceptional benefits for beauty treatment and skin care. In order to appreciate fully the amazing therapeutic powers of the Dead Sea Minerals contained in La Cure Beauté ™ products, we need to outline the natural properties of some of these minerals:
- Magnesium is considered the “anti-stress” mineral, a natural tranquillizer that relaxes skeletal muscles blood vessels and prevents coronary problems. Magnesium enables the release of energy cells, essential
for the metabolism. Psoriasis sufferers, for instance are thought to have a pronounced deficiency of magnesium.
- Potassium is highly important for both cell and electrical functions within the body and as such, vital for normal growth and building muscle. It also controls water and acid balance in the skin tissues.
- Bromide is a natural pain reliever and sedative, relaxing muscles and relieving seizures, particularly in asthma sufferers. It has a soothing and tranquilizing effect on the nervous system.
- Sodium helps strip the skin of its dead layers, aiding its permeability and cell regeneration, helps retain water to increase suppleness and reduce dry, flaky skin.
- Iodine is central to the effective functioning of the thyroid gland.
La Cure Beauté ™ Mud contains no chemical additives. It is extracted directly from the Dead Sea bed and mixed with Organic Argan Oil 100% Pure. The production by Nature of this unique mud, rich in minerals and organic elements, has taken millions of years. It is virtually impossible to commercially imitate its properties. Some of the unique healing properties are:
- Rejuvenates the skin by renewing and regenerating the skin cells, toning and firming the skin tissues thus slowing the ageing process, thus reducing wrinkles and smoothing facial lines.
- As a natural exfoliate, it helps remove dry, hardened layers from the surface of the skin, stimulation blood circulation, while at the same time keeping the epidermis supple and healthy.
- Its cleansing properties help to keep the skin free of impurities.
La Cure Beauté ™ Products are: